On Jun 8th, we start a new series based on Bruce McArthur's Your Life: Why It Is the Way It Is and What You Can Do About It.
This powerful book explores the Universal Laws of the Universe to help you:
- Understand how you have been using the Laws of Cause and Effect to create your own experience, and
- Make use of the Higher Universal Laws for Your own personal transformation and alignment with Spirit.
- Anyone who wants to consciously create a better life.
- Anyone who wants to understand how to apply universal law to their lives to create a more satisfying, joyful life.
- Anyone who has had enough of not having enough -- enough time, enough money, enough joy, enough health, enough of any good thing you want more of.
BOOK USED FOR THIS SERIES:
The Bible Hangout is a FREE weekly Bible study. Your support helps us expand this ministry. If you would like to partner with this ministry, please visit http://revsherri.com to make a donation of any amount.
In 2015, Rev. Della tapped Rev. Sherri to succeed her in ministry and lead UP Church, the thriving spiritual community she founded in 1986. In 2013, Rev. Sherri created the Metaphysical Bible Hangout, a weekly metaphysical bible study, which broadcasts live on YouTube every Thursday night at 7pm Pacific. Recognized for her commitment to teaching, Rev. Sherri is the 2017 recipient of the Barbara Kimble Award for Excellence in Spiritual Teaching. Rev. Sherri is also author of The Money Poems, which speaks to the men and women in the “gig economy” who have to work multiple jobs just to piece together a full time income. Rev. Sherri resides in Southern California and blogs weekly at http://RevSherri.com.
T: 310 412 7729